The urn that lives to remember
Each new bloom is a remembrance of life
The purpose is to mitigate the absence of the loved one, watching every new outbreak of life grow, as part of one’s memories
The tree remembers is an austere urn with simple shapes that has the least possible damaging impact on the environment, blending itself perfectly with its natural surroundings
The Tree Remembers is a biodegradable and recyclable urn that allows the restart of the cycle of life and helps maintain the natural balance of the planet.
Structured in two parts – one deposit for the ashes and another for the seed of any tree, shrub or plant where it will germinate. It is intended to reduce the environmental impact with simple forms that blend with nature.
Thanks to its flat shape, low volume and light weight it allows for an adequate transport, low cost and can be easily organized. In addition, the urn is presented in one piece for ease of use.
· 100% Biodegradable, made of cardboard fibre and cellulose.
· Built in one single piece
· Full Cycle ecological urn (lodging ashes, custody of the urn at home, or burial of the ashes with or without plant)
· Space-saving foldable urn, thus reducing transport cost
· Does not need individual packaging, so it does not create further waste
· Easy to store with minimal space required. More than 150 units in less than 1 square metre
· Can be used with ashes stored in other types of urns
Should you require further information regarding Tree Remembers, please contact us.
Avda.Barcelona, 40 local
08222 Terrassa (BCN)
Tel. +34 93 143 54 70